Sunday 12 April 2009

I did it!

Woohoo!

Feeling quietly pleased with myself as I managed to cycle 12km in less than 30 minutes! I had set myself that little target and I did it today. Actually, it wasn't too hard, so I will have to cycle for longer next time.

But, my knees and Achilles are a little achey today, so tomorrow I'm planning to get back into my training programme. Back onto the treadmill, to give me a chance to stretch out my joints. I am loathe to do too much biking right now, it always takes me a little while to get the feeling back into my ass and I always come away with sore joints, despite having it adjusted as best I can. I'm sure once I have a bike it'll be better :)

Oh, I also had a bash at some sit ups and crunches. I felt sick afterwards and I move my legs too much. Perhaps I ought to try out the physio ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment