Friday 29 January 2010

Snow, Oh!

This is the second time that I've scheduled this appointment and the second time it's been cancelled because of snow. So all the white stuff is my fault, again *lol*

As it happens, the vet surgery called me up (after I called first-thing to cancel!) to say that the vet was running super-late and couldn't make it. I had told them that because our appointment was not urgent I didn't mind if it was bumped. Which we were. Some days just work out like that. We're rebooked for Tuesday morning :)

Am hoping the snow is either so sparse on the ground I don't have to worry about it, or deep enough not to be slippy. In the city it's a bit of a 'mare because it's forming as ice. Boo! I'm already a little rotted that I won't be getting a whole week off next week to play ponies every day and walk the dog...

One of my little hopes was to give both boys a good blast. If they're in a suitable humour for it of course! I'm sure I need it as much as they do! This week has dragged and I am looking forward to my weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment