Thursday 22 January 2009

Holidays :)

So lazy!

Me updating my blog, not putting my feet up you understand... ;)

So, being away from home and therefore the gym, what have I been up to?

I have walked my poor feet sore in London, was there for work purposes but thought I'd make the most of it. The whole time feeling quite under the weather so I am sure I wasn't good company! Still, I took in some new sights and didn't catch any communicable diseases off of any surface on The Tube. I have also managed a couple of hour-long walks, which, in Devon, involve a steep hill of some sort. Tired myself out to the point where an afternoon nap was required yesterday...I say nap. In fact I entered into the primary stages of hibernation.

Have also been to visit my adorable horse, who was his cheerful and charming little self as ever. Didn't muck out and in fact went out for lunch instead. Naughty! Hopefully some good honest horsey work this weekend will see me right. Sadly I have been a total gannet so I'm sure the exercise I have managed thus far is nothing more than token.

Things have spiralled into wearing Boyfriend's joggers around the house because I didn't have anything with me I found quite so comfy. I'm on a slippery slope, and it's greased with good food and drink!!!

1 comment: